Weekly market providing freshly baked foods, preserves, eggs, local vegetables, flowers and a big selection of handmade crafts by local producers. Refreshments and parking available. We also have a selection of baked goods, preserves and occasional crafts weekly at Felixstowe Library 9.30 - 11 am on Fridays. Felixstowe Library is in the centre of of Felixstowe on the Crescent with a carpark opposite.
Felixstowe Country Market; Friday morning
Who to contact
- Mrs S Meyrick
- Market Manager
- IP11 0YN
- Sandra Meyrick
- Market Manager
Where to go
- Felixstowe Country Market
C/O Felixstowe Trades and Labour Club
182 High Road West
- IP11 9BB
- Area served
- Suffolk, Felixstowe
- Venue Email
- Parking available
- Parking details
- Free - BUT PARKING EYE OPERATING car registration needs to be entered on screens at entry to Market or heavy fine via Trades and Labour Club
- on local bus route
- Restrictions to access
- suitable for wheelchair users
We are only at the Trades and Labour Club on Friday mornings when we hire the hall.
Days & Times
- Friday 9.30 - 11am (not Good Friday or 2 Fridays after Christmas)
- Time of day
- Session Information
9.30 - 11am
- Cost Details
- It costs 5p to become a member of the local society, and your signature for renewal annually.
- Referral and availability notes
Co-operative for people who wish to sell baked items, garden produce and quality crafts (75% producers own work). Producers need to be over 16.
- Age Groups
- Adults, Young people
- Disabled Parking, Wheelchair Access, Adapted Toilet
Open to the public to purchase goods. See national website if interested for details of how to become a producer (must be over 16 years old) or visit the market.
If anyone is interested in producing for the market please contact the market manager or call in at the market at the Trades and Labour Club on a Friday.
The Trades and Labour Club have a Parking Eye and anyone parking their car must enter their car registration number at the market entrance otherwise heavy fines apply.
- Last Updated