Suffolk Childcare Agency Limited
Welcome to 'Childcare Premier Agency' known as 'SCA'
The SCA aims to offer parents high quality childcare provision in the Eastern region by:
- Actively encouraging new recruits to the sector
- Providing regular support, training and networking opportunities to all childcare professionals
Whether you are looking for a new career in childcare or are a parent looking for help with childcare, visit our SCA website www.scachildcare.co.uk
Why a childminder agency?
Why did the Government introduce Childminder Agencies? This is an extract taken from the Department of Education Consultation Document:
'Childminder agencies will be able to register childminders and provide them with training, business support, advice, and help to find parents seeking childcare .The Government wants to make more great childcare available for children, and to provide more choice and flexibility for parents . We are enabling the setting up of childminder agencies to encourage more people to take up childminding, to offer greater support for childminders, and to improve quality'.
In 2014 the Government amended the Childcare Act 2006 to enable those who would otherwise be obliged to register with Ofsted, to register with a childminder agency instead.
As an agency, SCA is registered with and regulated by Ofsted (registration number: CA000026)
Childminder's registered with SCA are 'Inspected yearly' by SCA Quality Assurance Inspector's and have ongoing support through out the year to keep them up to date with all current paperwork and legislation, SCA provide minimum of 20 hours support yearly and continue with (CPD) continuous professional development within SCA along with further education
SCA also offer a FREE parent matching service. Visit: www.scachildcare.co.uk to register your requirements under our parenting section....
ALL SCA registered childminders and household members have an enhanced DBS and on the update service, SCA regularly check these to ensure their has been no changes..
Who to contact
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- 30 Hours Partner Summary
- All our childminders are registered to provide funded hours
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Please contact the office on 01728 746970 email@example.com www.scachildcare.co.uk https://twitter.com/scachildcare https://www.facebook.com/scachildcare https://www.instagram.com/scachildcare
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 7.30am - 6.00pm
- Wheelchair access
- Cultural provisions
- Individual dietary needs
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - All childminders registered with SCA have all various experiences
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type Please visit our website: www.scachildcare.co.uk
- Becoming at childminder...... email firstname.lastname@example.org Training please visit our website: https://www.scachildcare.co.uk
- Accessible parking, Arts and crafts, Baby facilities, Close to parks, Enclosed outdoor play area, Equipment for all ages, Garden, Healthy eating, Homework support, Kitchen, Out-door play, Quiet area, Sleeping area, Swimming pool, Village walks
- Further information about pick-ups
- All childminders registered with SCA have their own school pickups/drop off, please visit our childminders profile page on what they offer on our website: https://www.scachildcare.co.uk/registered-childminders
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 0 Year(s) 0 month(s)
- To 12 Year(s) 0 month(s)
All SCA registered childminders have their own profile page with their offer which includes; days, times, schools, vacancies and charges.
Please visit our Website: https://www.scachildcare.co.uk/registered-childminders
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 02/07/2018 Agency Effective
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
We support all individuals regardless of their abilities
We provide regular newsletter and updates, a profile page on our website to advertise SCA childcare vacancies, we also offer help completing all relevant paperwork regarding registration, policies, planning, contracts etc of becoming a childminder with SCA, this includes DBS with update service, HMRC, accountancy and administration services plus sign posting to other childcare support, universal credit information, discounted Insurance for childminders/co-childminders/non domestic premises, we take care of Early Years Grant Funding paperwork SCA attend the List Of Providers meetings on your behalf......
In addition to our regular training and administrative support we offer networking opportunities with other childminders via monthly support meetings.
Childminding can seem a lonely career, but with our monthly support meetings you get the opportunity to meet like minded childcare professionals and discuss topics that are important to your role
Please visit our website for further information: https://www.scachildcare.co.uk/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/scachildcare
- Please visit our childminders profile page on what they offer on our website: https://www.scachildcare.co.uk/
- Please visit our childminders profile page on what they offer on our website: hhttps://www.scachildcare.co.uk/
- Conditions Supported
Autistic spectrum conditions
Mental health conditions
More like this
Sign in to write a review