Little Willows Pre-School
We operate from a self-contained building within the primary school grounds. We have an enclosed all weather outdoor play area with fantastic equipment. The close proximity of the school means that we have strong links with primary school and we enjoy regular shared playtime with the foundation stage children. We pride ourselves on our small, friendly village setting.
Who to contact
- Kylie Boccius
Walsham le Willows
Bury St. Edmunds
- IP31 3BD
- Charity Commissioning Number
- Little Willows Pre-School
BURY ST. EDMUNDS
- IP31 3BD
- View IP31 3BD on a map
- Venue Email
- Venue Website
- Parking available
- Restrictions to access
- Parking is on the road and can be very busy at morning and afternoon drop off times. More parking is available at the Village Hall in the main street but this is a short walk away.
We are in the grounds of Walsham Le Willows CEVCP Primary School.
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Please contact Little Willows Pre-School for vacancy information.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 8.00am - 5.30pm
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - This setting has level access to their premsies.
- Cultural provisions
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - We tailor our snacks to our individual children and have a healthy eating policy.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - We have care for children with severe mobility and communication difficulties, behavioural issues, autism, diabetes, allergies and medical problems related to eating.
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
Speech and language difficulties
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £15 Per session £30 Per day
- Free lunch club
- Arts and crafts, Climbing frame, Enclosed outdoor play area, Equipment for all ages, Forest school, Garden, Healthy eating, Kitchen, Out-door play, Outdoor play equipment, Playroom, Private changing area, Quiet area, Slide, TV - DVD, Take children on outings, Trampoline, Vegetable patch, Village walks
- School pickups
- Walsham-le-Willows CEVCP School (Bury St Edmunds)
- Further information about pick-ups
- Local Primary School-we drop off at school after breakfast club and collect children for after school club.
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 2 Year(s)
- To 8 Year(s)
- Age Groups
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 15/05/2007 Integrated Good 16/10/2009 Inspection (Early Years Register) Satisfactory 14/07/2014 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 18/12/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
We have experience in supporting children with a variety of additional needs including Children on the Autistic Spectrum, with a Speech and Language Delay, Cerebral Palsy and those experiencing social difficulties.
We have two staff members who have the required SENCO qualification in order to provide the relevant and enhanced support the children with additional needs may require. We work closely with Suffolk County Council Integrated services and other relevant professionals in order to provide the correct level of care, and ensure all appropriate steps are taken during any assessments or diagnosis processes.
We have experience of completing Educational and Health Care Plans and obtaining additional funding to support the children’s needs
Parents and Carers are actively encouraged, at every opportunity, to work with us to gain the best possible support for their child. We offer an inclusive setting, where all Children regardless of their individual abilities and needs will be able to experience a loving, engaging and educational environment where staff strive to enable their development, celebrating all of their achievements along the way.
We have supported children with the following conditions :-
Autistic Spectrum Disorders
English as an Additional language
Speech and language Difficulties
- Cheryl Bartholomew SENCO & Deputy Manager
- 01359 258702
- Conditions Supported
Autistic spectrum conditions
More like this
Sign in to write a review