COVID vaccination at walk-in clinics December 2022
COVID-19 autumn booster vaccination
An autumn booster vaccination for COVID-19 is now available. Those eligible are:
- all adults aged 50 years and over.
- those aged 5 to 49 in a clinical risk group, including pregnant women.
- those aged 5 to 49 who are household contacts of people with immunosuppression.
- those aged 16 to 49 years who are carers.
- residents in a care home for older adults and staff working in a care homes for older adults.
- frontline health and social care workers.
LOCATION AND DATES OF WALK IN CLINICS:
The system has finite supplies of vaccine which will be given to walk in patients on a first come first served basis.
LOCATION OF ALL COVID VACCINATION CENTRES IN SUFFOLK:
- All COVID vaccination centres including pharmacies Not all are walk in clinics and appointment availability will vary over time
Information on the map is taken from Coronavirus » Vaccination sites (england.nhs.uk) the NHS list of approved sites
Who to contact
- COVID vaccination walk-in clinics
Patient helpline 0344 257 3961
Location of walk-in clinics
- Additional Website
NHS Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine information
Where to go
- Age Groups
- Children (5-11), Adults, Young people
More like this
Sign in to write a review