My name is Natalie and I live with my husband and our beautiful 10 year old daughter in a bright modern 3 bedroom house that has a secure back garden for outdoor activities.
We have a beautiful long haired black cat called Archie and two guinea pigs which are situated in the back garden and both are very popular with the children.
Our house operates a no smoking policy.
I have public liability insurance with Morton Michel and also have business insurance for my car and home.
In my home i love children to be children and love to see them enjoy themselves whilst they are learning and developing and offer a homely caring safe setting for all children. I feel that children learn and develop at their best when in a safe, loving and secure enviroment. I like to promote good manners and behaviour and also encourage children to share and care about each other.
I am qualified and have been registered with Ofsted for 8 years now and feel very passionate about my career. My last Ofsted inspection grade was GOOD in July 2016.
I offer free play and structured activities, arts and crafts, puzzles, games, we bake regularly and mark make indoors and out. We have a little book corner where children can relax and look at books and we also have story time and songs daily.
We enjoy lots of garden play and enjoy exploring and playing outdoors. We visit parks weekly, doing treasure hunts, feeding wildlife and playing in the play area. We visit soft play areas and the library.
During school holidays all trips and outings are my treat. We visit farms, sanctuarys and weather permitting beaches. We also enjoy the sprinklers in the summer at holywells park. All children will be treated as one of the family.
Who to contact
- Natalie Smith
- IP6 0FE
- Parking available
Local bus routes run close by, with bus stop within walking distace.
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- 30 Hours Partner Summary
- I offer the government 15 and 30 hours funding. I offer up to 10 hours per day from 8.00am until 18.00pm
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Natalie is currently full
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 8.00 - 18.00
- Wheelchair access
- Cultural provisions
- Yes - This setting complies with all equalities legislation.
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - All needs are discussed with parents/carers.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - I have cared for and looked after my partners son, who suffers from Aspergus. Lots of time spent talking, listening and understanding. I have worked with children with speech delay and have qualifications in Makaton
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £4.25 Per hour £4.50 After School Session (per day) £4.50 Before School Session (per day) £40.00 Per day
- Accessible parking, Arts and crafts, Baby facilities, Close to parks, Computer, Enclosed outdoor play area, Equipment for all ages, Garden, Healthy eating, Kitchen, Out-door play, Outdoor play equipment, Pet cats, Pet small mammals, Pets, Quiet area, Sensory play equipment, Sleeping area, Soft play area, TV, Take children on outings, Village walks
- School pickups
- Sproughton Church of England Primary School (Ipswich)
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 1 Year(s) 2 month(s)
- To 3 Year(s) 4 month(s)
- Age Groups
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 07/05/2013 EYR Inspection Satisfactory
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
I have been an Ofsted registered child minder now for 8 years.
I do not have any assistants and I am the SENCo for my setting.
I do have wheel chair access at the front of my house but not at the back as although we have a double patio it has a step.
I work with families to ensure that all children regardless of background, health or disability are cared for to the best of my ability.
This includes ensuring that they are able to participate in the many different activities on offer as they are able and willing to following the EYFS.
If your child has additional needs we can discuss if I am able to care for them or if I may need to undertake further training which I would happy to do.
I have experience of children with speech and language delay and anxiety and also aspergus.
I have a qualification in Makaton which I have confidently used within the setting for a number of years now. All children enjoy learning the Makaton signs and we often incorporate them into our nursery rhymes at song time.
More like this
Sign in to write a review