YMCA Trinity Group Accommodation - Ipswich
We are able to provide supported housing for many young people. We provide different types of accommodation and different levels of support dependent on the needs of each individual. Each type of accommodation in each location offers the same fundamental service but has unique facilities within the site and in the surrounding areas.
In Ipswich, we offer four types of YMCA Accommodation:
Who to contact
Where to go
- YMCA Trinity Group
YMCA Trinity Group
2 Wellington Street
- IP1 2NU
- View IP1 2NU on a map
- Area served
- Venue Email
- Venue Website
- Parking available
- Parking details
- Visitor parking is available at the front of the building.
- Ipswich Green buses routes 9 and 10 stop outside YMCA Trinity Group premises
- Restrictions to access
- Restricted to single homeless adults aged 16 - 21.
Days & Times
- Please phone 01473 252456 for more details
- Age Groups
- Adults, Young people
- Wheelchair Access, Lift, Adapted Toilet
All of our accommodation offers support and training for our residents helping them work towards independent living. Referral route: Social Care Department, Housing Department, Citizens Advice Bureau, Health Agency or self referral.
More like this
Sign in to write a review