The club is for those who want to share their love of gardens and gardening. There is the opportunity to learn about all aspects of gardening and plants through visits and speakers. We also want to encourage people of all ages to garden.
Suffolk Advice and Support Service helpline: 0800 068 3131 for free financial advice or support.
Home, But Not Alone emergency helpline: 0800 876 6926 for urgent help
Hartest and District Gardening Club
Who to contact
Where to go
- Hartest and District Gardening Club
Bury St Edmunds
- IP29 4DH
- Area served
- Sudbury, Babergh, Glemsford, West Suffolk, Bury St Edmunds
- Parking details
- Large car park
- Members tend to lift share
- Restrictions to access
Days & Times
- Club night is on the first Monday of the month, starting at 7.30pm, if this falls on a bank holiday the club night is postponed until the following Monday. Fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher and all necessary cutlery and crockery.
- Time of day
- Session Information
Usually a couple of hours
- Cost Details
- £10 Annual Subscription £2 per meeting for members, £3 for visitors
- Referral required?
- Age Groups
- Wheelchair Access, Adapted Toilet, Audio Loop
The group is open to anyone who is interested in gardening. Annual membership of the club costs £10.00 a year. Seeds can be ordered at 50% discount. June and July meetings are replaced by visits to local gardens. AGM held in November. Current programme available on website.
Annual Show held in September. Schedule and timetable available on the website.
- Last Updated