Dragonflies Family Hub - Halesworth
A Family Hub is somewhere families, parents, carers, young people can get support.
Our Family Hub model includes:
- Buildings - these are local support centres for all families, young people, parents and carers to access. They are a place to get help, information, advice, guidance, and support that might otherwise be too hard to find.
- Outreach - Family Hubs will deliver health and family support services in the community, bringing services to families in their community.
- Services and Support - which all families can access. Staff working in our Family Hubs will work hard to ensure families receiving the right support, at the right time, to help them thrive.
- A place to meet a variety of Practitioners to get a wide range of advice and support. Staff working in our Family Hubs will work in partnership with families and other community providers to ensure the right services are available for families to access.
On here you will find the timetables of the 0-5 activities and services available. We are working with the community and families to develop our 5-19 offer. Until then, information, advice, and guidance is available for all families at any family hub across Suffolk.
To access any Health & Children's Centre service, please follow www.suffolk.gov.uk/healthvisiting or call 0345 607 8866
Who to contact
- Family Hub's phone line
01986 874865 OR Suffolk Families Information Service on 0345 60 800 33
- Social Media
Find us on Facebook
- IP19 8BT
Where to go
Days & Times
- Part time Hub: Monday to Thursday day time - but please call the centre prior to attending to ensure access
- Cost Details
- Our services are free, however there may be a small cost towards some activities for equipment, food or drink.
- Referral and availability notes
Our service is an integrated health & children's centre service where we can offer family support, advice on health and well being, play and learning and opportunities for volunteering.
- Age Groups
- Pre-school, Adults
- Accreditation details
Family Hubs are places where children and young people 0-19 and their families can receive seamless integrated services and information, and where they can access help from multi-disciplinary teams of professionals
- Service users involved in planning
Parents are encouraged to feedback at the end of sessions both verbally and through formal evaluations.
- View the latest Ofsted Inspection Report
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
At Dragonflies Family Hub, we are committed to promoting and providing high quality learning and play opportunities. We believe in valuing and respecting each individual in a welcoming, accessible and inclusive environment.
The Hub has an equal opportunity policy which is reviewed as a minimum yearly. We offer a range of universal and targeted support and services which are designed to meet the needs of all users.
- Kate Ryczanowski or Andrea Collins
- 01284 758877
More like this
Sign in to write a review