Rainbow Bright at Rushmere is an After School Club, set up within Rushmere Hall Communityy Primary School and is for the sole use of children at the school. Established in May of 2004 the club has proved a valuable extension to the normal school day and is well subscribed most days - there is availability on some days - please call for more information. The children are offered a drink and light tea (sandwiches etc) on arrival and are then able to choose from a wide variety of games and equipment. Out door play (weather permitting), art and craft, computer skills, reading, games & puppet theatre are just some of the activities available each session. Holiday care is also available nearby for children up to 9 years at £25 per full day 8am-6pm (discounts given for full week), and a hot lunch is provided.
Coronavirus information: For local information/advice and Testing and Vaccination Centres in Suffolk
Rainbow Bright at Rushmere (OSC)
Who to contact
- Rushmere Hall CP School
- IP4 3EJ
- Parking available
We are based on the Rushmere Hall CP school premises.
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- We have some availability at present. Please call or text the manager at Rainbow Bright for details.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 15:30 - 18:00
- Further information
- We are open every school day.
We also run holiday club facilities for non term time.
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - This setting has level access to their premises.
- Cultural provisions
- Yes - This setting complies with all relevant equalities legislation.
- Individual dietary needs
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £8.50 Per session
- * Ofsted registered for tax credits * We accept childcare vouchers * Family discounts * Monthly or weekly payment options
- School pickups
- Rushmere Hall Primary School (Ipswich)
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 4 Year(s)
- To 11 Year(s)
- Age Groups
- Children (5-11)
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 19/07/2005 Care Satisfactory 21/11/2008 Inspection (Early Years Register) Met 26/04/2013 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 22/06/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Not Met (with actions) 07/12/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Child care