Providing sport to disabled and vulnerable people.
At Elatus Sports, we have 5 main aims:
- To give disabled and vulnerable people the chance to play sport.
- To create and increase inclusive participation by bringing mainstream clubs and disabled people together, playing one game with one objective.
- To deliver programs that carry both the physiological and psychological benefits of sport.
- To promote sport as a medium for engagement, relationships, communication, inclusivity and sense of community.
- To understand our communities as a collective of individuals, delivering a bespoke service and raising the profile of sport.
Sports include golf, circket, tennis, badminton, table tennis, bowls, archery, fishing, boccia and kurling.
Who to contact
- Elatus Sports
- Managing Director
- Social Media
Find us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
- TQ12 6YD
Contact address is in Devon, but Elatus Sports operate solely in Suffolk.
Where to go
- Area served
- Saxmundham, Ipswich, East Suffolk, Sudbury, Stowmarket, Wickham Market, Woodbridge, Felixstowe, West Suffolk, Needham Market
Days & Times
- All day, every day
- Cost Details
- Drop in session rates are negotiated by the session host, but contact Elatus Sports to find out.
- Age Groups
- 16-25 years, Children (5-11), Adults, Young people
- Disabled Parking, Adapted Toilet
- Service users involved in planning
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
We offer sport specifically sport individuals and groups with disabilities. With highly skilled and trained staff, we can engage almost anyone in a sports session.
More like this
Sign in to write a review