Providing sport to disabled and vulnerable people.
At Elatus Sports, we have 5 main aims:
- To give disabled and vulnerable people the chance to play sport.
- To create and increase inclusive participation by bringing mainstream clubs and disabled people together, playing one game with one objective.
- To deliver programs that carry both the physiological and psychological benefits of sport.
- To promote sport as a medium for engagement, relationships, communication, inclusivity and sense of community.
- To understand our communities as a collective of individuals, delivering a bespoke service and raising the profile of sport.
Sports include golf, circket, tennis, badminton, table tennis, bowls, archery, fishing, boccia and kurling.