I provide home-based family type care, I encourage the children to be independent in play and personal development whilst interacting with them through various actvities. During good weather I take trips out to parks and group activities. I have a large garden with plenty of toys and a sandpit to play with. My care is based on fun play, a caring environment which includes my own 5 year old son and allowing a child to be themselves whilst learning to respect and consider others. I like the children to learn traditional manners and encourage this during their day.
Coronavirus information: For Local advice and vaccination centres in Suffolk
Who to contact
- Parking available
Main bus route into town.
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Please contact to be added to waiting list
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 06:30 - 16:30
- Wheelchair access
- Cultural provisions
- Yes - I provide a wide range of toys, activities, books and use the television as an additional tool.
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - Parents provide food. I provide healthy snacks and some treats.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £4.50 Per hour
- Computer, Pets, Sensory play equipment, Sleeping area, Slide, TV - DVD
- School pickups
- St Louis Catholic Academy (Newmarket)
- Further information about pick-ups
- Little Buds Pre-school and the Studlands Park area, will discuss others if needed.
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 0 Year(s)
- To 11 Year(s)
- Age Groups
- Pre-school, Children (5-11)
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 18/06/2010 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 05/05/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Requires Improvement 24/11/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Child care