Colourbox Montessori School Haverhill
We are now open accepting registrations for our new purpose-built Montessori Nursery (in partnership with the Samuel Ward Trust). The facilities and the staff team are of the same high quality as offered at our 'Outstanding' nursery in Newmarket. Colourbox is open to all residents of Haverhill and surrounding areas. We offer full-time or part-time places and free childcare is available under the government's Early Years Funding scheme.
Who to contact
- Colourbox Nursery
Three Counties Way
Haverhill Research Park
- CB9 7SW
- View CB9 7SW on a map
- Venue Email
- Venue Website
- Parking available
- Parking details
- Parking is available directly outside the nursery school.
A spacious purpose-built Montessori school with garden access from all rooms.
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Please contact us directly to discuss vacancies.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 07:00 - 18:00
- Wheelchair access
- Cultural provisions
- Yes - This setting complies with Equalities Data Legislation.
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - Individual induction sessions to discuss dietary needs.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type From £5.40 - £6.50 Per hour From £16.20 - £35.00 Per session From £44.00 - £50.00 Per day
- 5% sibling discount
- Accessible parking, Arts and crafts, Baby facilities, Computer, Enclosed outdoor play area, Equipment for all ages, Garden, Healthy eating, Kitchen, Out-door play, Private changing area, Quiet area, Sensory play equipment, Sleeping area, Slide, Take children on outings
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 0 Year(s) 3 month(s)
- To 5 Year(s)
- Age Groups
This nursery has an extremely knowledgeable staff team which also includes 3 Montessori teachers and Forest School leaders. Our school cook works with parents to ensure that children's allergies and food preferences are accommodated.
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 18/01/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
Our management team are experienced and qualified in assessing and supporting the requirements of children with special needs. We have an excellent reputation as an inclusive nursery that strives to go be every child an outstanding early years experience. The Manager and Deputy Managers are accredited SENCos and hold Early Years Teacher Status, qualified to Level 6.
Our staff teams are dedicated to supporting ever child to reach their potential. Where necessary, 1:1 support staff are provided for children who receive funding. Enhanced ratios are used in rooms where children need more support. Speech and Language support is given by way of small group and individual work. Most staff are trained to use Makaton which supports early communication skill development.
- Sandra Copping, Joanne Bradbury (Newmarket), Sally Gammon (Haverhill)
- 07565359139 01638 667787 ext 4 01440 704114 ext 6
More like this
Sign in to write a review