Kensington Gardens enjoys a stunning location overlooking Lowestoft sea front. Originally opened in 1922 as an extension to the popular esplanade, these mature gardens offer a pleasant retreat from the bustling activity to be found on the nearby beach.
Coronavirus information: For local information/advice and Testing and Vaccination Centres in Suffolk
Kensington Gardens - Lowestoft
Who to contact
Where to go
- Kensington Gardens
- NR33 0HY
- Area served
- Lowestoft, North Lowestoft
Days & Times
- Kensington Gardens is open all year round (with restrictions on some facilities)
- Cost Details
- Entry to park is free. Cost for activities.
- Age Groups
- Children (5-11), Adults, Young people
- Disabled Parking, Wheelchair Access, Adapted Toilet
Kensington Gardens' boating lake and Japanese gardens have recently been restored and the gardens are once again popular with residents and visitors alike. The gardens are perfect for walks and family days out with 4 tennis courts, 2 bowl greens a pond and a large boating lake. Also available is an on-site tearoom.
- Last Updated