Shawsgate Vineyard, Framlingham
Explore 20 acres of vineyard, bring your own picnic, taste award winning wines and experience why English wines are getting so much praise.
Shawsgate Vineyard is a family owned English Wine Estate located a mile from historic Framlingham with its magnificent Castle.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Shawsgate Vineyard, Framlingham
- IP13 9HZ
- View IP13 9HZ on a map
- Area served
- East Suffolk, Framlingham
Days & Times
- Shawsgate Vineyard offers a Children's play-area. Please see our web site for all the latest information and opening times.
- Cost Details
- Please see our website for more details.
- Age Groups
- Children (5-11), Adults, Young people
Entry to the Vineyard is free. The on-site shop stocks a wide range of wines from dry to medium-sweet Whites, Red Rose and Quality Sparkling Wines. Informative and fun, Evening Tours and Experience Days are available from May - August.
More like this
Sign in to write a review