Care Quality Commission
We’re the independent regulator of health and social care in England.
We make sure health and social care services provide people with safe, effective, compassionate, high-quality care and we encourage care services to improve.
- We register care providers.
- We monitor, inspect and rate services.
- We take action to protect people who use services.
- We speak with our independent voice, publishing our views on major quality issues in health and social care.
Throughout our work we:
- Protect the rights of vulnerable people, including those restricted under the Mental Health Act.
- Listen to and act on your experiences.
- Involve the public and people who receive care.
- Work with other organisations and public groups.
Who to contact
- Additional Website
Online contact form
Where to go
- Area served
- All Suffolk
- Age Groups
- Adults, Young people
More like this
Sign in to write a review