Debenham Roundabout pre-school is committed to providing high quality care and education for children aged from 2 to 5 years. We are situated in a purpose built log cabin on the grounds of Sir Robert Hitcham School. We have been judged to be 'outstanding' following our Ofsted inspections in June 2008, June 2012 and July 2015; and we work very hard to maintain high standards each session. Our aim is to provide a welcoming and stimulating environment where children's individual needs are met based on their own specific interests and abilities.
Debenham Roundabout Pre-School
Who to contact
- Pip Long
Debenham Roundabout Pre-school
Sir Robert Hitcham School
- IP14 6PL
- Venue Notes
Bus route to Ipswich.
- Charity Commissioning Number
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Other information
- Please contact Debenham Roundabout pre-school for vacancy information.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 09:00 - 15:00
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - This setting has level access to their premises.
- Cultural provisions
- Yes - This setting complies with all equalities legislation.
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - We work with children's families to ensure that dietary needs are met.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - Rebecca Ling is our SENCo. We treat children as individuals and work with families to meet the needs of all our children.
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
Social development impairment
Speech and language difficulties
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £10.50 Per session £21.00 Per day
- Adventure play area, Arts and crafts, Climbing frame, Computer, Enclosed outdoor play area, Equipment for all ages, Forest school, Garden, Healthy eating, Out-door play, Outdoor play equipment, Playroom, Quiet area, Sensory play equipment, Slide, Soft play area, Village walks
- School pickups
- Sir Robert Hitcham's CEVA Primary School (Stowmarket)
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 2 Year(s) 0 month(s)
- To 5 Year(s) 0 month(s)
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 01/07/2008 Integrated Outstanding 15/06/2012 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding 24/06/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
We have always planned our environment taking account of the diverse needs of the children and adults using our premises. We have ramp access to our building and have a disabled toilet. We have taken care to ensure that staff are trained in working with children who have additional needs. Beccy Ling is our named SENCo and staff have had training in Makaton. The staff are constantly reflecting on and updating their skills accessing courses on specific needs such as autism awareness or allergy awareness.
- Beccy Ling
- 01728 861769
why choose us? children with special needs
why choose us? our policies
- Conditions Supported
Autistic spectrum conditions
- Child care