Our aim is to enhance the development of children in an environment that is: - safe, secure, stimulating, imaginative, caring, friendly and well equipped. Ensuring equal opportunities for all children and families, by highly trained/ experienced staff. We lease a playroom in Sebert Woods Children Centre with access to an enclosed outside area.
New Moreton Hall Pre-School (ASC)
Who to contact
- Sebert Road
Bury St. Edmunds
- IP32 7EG
- Parking available
- Parking details
- Parking is available in the community car parks a short walk away
Near bus routes.
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Other information
- The After School Club at New Moreton Hall Pre-School has very limited availability
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 3.30pm - 6pm
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - This setting has level access to their premises.
- Cultural provisions
- Yes - This setting complies with all equalities legislation.
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - Yes
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £10.00 After School Session (per day)
- * Fees are paid half-termly * Registration Fee £5.00
- Arts and crafts, Enclosed outdoor play area, Healthy eating, Out-door play, Outdoor play equipment, Quiet area, TV - DVD
- School pickups
- Sebert Wood CP School (Bury St Edmunds)
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 3 Year(s)
- To 6 Year(s)
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 06/06/2006 Integrated Satisfactory 26/06/2009 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 11/02/2014 Inspection (Early Years Register) Requires Improvement 21/01/2015 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Good 09/03/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Inadequate 14/06/2018 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Child care