Woolverstone Hall Nursery provides an incredible educational experience and is situated in a beautiful 87-acre rural Suffolk location. Our unique countryside location is away from busy towns yet is only 5 miles from Ipswich town centre and only 10 minutes from the A14.
Our stimulating and welcoming school setting is friendly, nurturing and makes children feel happy, safe, and keen to learn. Our nursery and all-weather outdoor learning environment with gardens are highly resourced to provide opportunities for every child to grow and develop. The incredible location of our nursery means that we incorporate both Forest and Beach School into our weekly nursery curriculum. Our age-appropriate outdoor spaces are a fundamental part of our nursery offer. Pupils develop physical, imaginative, and social skills in the natural setting and learn from the world around them.
Reasons to Choose Us:
- Experienced and highly skilled Qualified Teacher, supported by experienced, dedicated Early Years practitioners.
- Early Years Unit, with all-weather access to outdoor learning area.
- Outdoor learning environment, with all-weather canopy and garden.
- Pupils generally enter our Reception group working above age expectation in writing, maths and phonics and other areas of the EYFS curriculum.
- We begin and follow a phonic programme during Nursery.
- Weekly Forest School and opportunities to complete Beach School Activities during the year.
- Access to 87-acre school campus (sports hall and AstroTurf)
- Weekly specialist teaching in French, Spanish, PE, music, and dance.
- Weekly swimming lessons in our 25m indoor heated pool with specialist swimming teachers.
- Termly educational visits to support the EYFS curriculum.
- Weekly visits to the Prep School Library to choose a book to take home to support early reading development.