At our nursery, our ethos is to create a nurturing environment in partnership with parents. We believe that every child is unique and we encourage individuality and choice. Children can be creative and explore the environment and be adventurous in safety. Our staff team is carefully selected not only for their professional childcare qualifications and experience, but also for their personal qualities and their commitment to provide each child with quality care and their enthusiasm to develop their skills through further training.
Coronavirus information: For local information/advice and Testing and Vaccination Centres in Suffolk
The Treehouse Nursery
Who to contact
- Katie King
The Treehouse Nursey
- IP3 0RH
- IP3 0RH
- Parking available
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- The Treehouse Nursery has places available.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 07:30 - 18:00
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - This setting has level access to their premises.
- Cultural provisions
- Yes - We have a number of staff from different cultural backgrounds. We have an equal oppurtunities policy which embraces and includes all cultures.
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - We can cater for all dietary needs.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - We have children who attend with additional needs such as Autism, behaviour difficulties and Global delay. Staff are trained to support such needs.
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £48.69 2 years plus - Per day £46.86 3 years plus - per day
- We also have a range of other sessions and costs attached if nescessary, please dont hestitate to contact us.
- Climbing frame, Close to parks, Computer, Equipment for all ages, Pets, Playroom, Quiet area, Sensory play equipment, Sleeping area, Slide, Soft play area, Take children on outings
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 2 Year(s)
- To 5 Year(s)
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 31/07/2012 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 05/04/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Requires Improvement 06/01/2017 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Good 27/09/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Inadequate 24/01/2018 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Requires Improvement 25/10/2018 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
We have lead SENCO in the setting and all staff have training available to refresh and keep up to date to support children with SEND.
- Child care