Colchester Road Baptist Church
We are an evangelical Baptist church, situated in the north east part of Ipswich. We encourage you to pay us a visit.
At present (September 2022) we are meeting for Sunday services in the church building at 9.00 am and 11.00 am, and most weeks the latter service is being livestreamed via our website or by going to the Colchester Road Baptist Church Facebook channel. On the third Sunday of each month we have a Family Service at 11.00 am and this is not livestreamed (for safeguarding reasons). Instead, the 9.00 am service is broadcast at 11.00 am on the third Sunday.
Now that we are past the days of the pandemic, various events are being run during the week in addition to our Sunday gatherings. Take a look at the calendar on our website to find out a little more, or contact the church office for further details.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Colchester Road Baptist Church
75 Colchester Road
- IP4 4ST
- View IP4 4ST on a map
- Area served
- Venue Email
- Venue Website
- Parking available
- Parking details
- We only have a small car park, so there is usually just enough space for the disabled, the elderly and others with mobility problems. On Sunday mornings only, we generally have the use of some space in the Northgate School car park. This is not available for our use at any other time of the week.
Although we have entrances at both ends of our building, the one which is used by the majority of our visitors, and for the majority of our events, is the entrance from Sidegate Lane West (opposite the junction with Ely Road).
Days & Times
- Sunday services take place at 9.00 am and 11.00 am currently, and there are some other activities and meetings during the week.
- Age Groups
- Pre-school, Children (5-11), Adults, Young people
- Disabled Parking, Wheelchair Access, Adapted Toilet, Sign Language, Audio Loop
- Accreditation website
- Accreditation details
- We belong to the Baptist Union of Great Britain and are part of the Evangelical Alliance, as well as being part of some local church groupings.
At our church we have many regular group activities for families and children. Some of these are in the early evening. We also run a children's holiday club in the February half term each year. Please see our website for all the current services and groups we have available in the community.
More like this
Sign in to write a review