Early Years@Highfield - Whitehouse offers a welcoming provision with a friendly team dedicated to providing all children within our care a great learning experience. Following their individual learning supporting closely and planning for their development. We believe in keeping a close communicative relationship with all parents and carers fulfilling their hopes and inspirations for their children.Ensuring all voices are heard and in the process, creating a fun safe environment as well as encouraging free play inside and out. We provide one to one activities and group time.
Coronavirus information: For local information/advice and Testing and Vaccination Centres in Suffolk
Early Years@Highfield - Whitehouse
Who to contact
- Miss Vikki Hale
Early years @ Highfield -Whitehouse
- IP1 5NW
- 07939 657426
- Early years @ Highfield - Whitehouse
- IP1 5NW
- Parking available
- Parking details
- Yes, in Ulster Avenue Nearby, we also have two allocated parking spaces in the church carpark.
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Yes, afternoon sessions are available
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 8am- breakfast is included served from 8am-8.30am - 5pm
Monday to Friday: 8am- breakfast is included served from 8am-8.30am - 1pm- Children will need to bring a healthy packed lunch. Children sit for lunch at 12pm
Monday to Friday: 8am- breakfast is included served from 8am- 8.30am - 4pm- Children will need to bring a healthy packed lunch. Children will sit down for lunch at 12pm
Monday to Friday: 8.30am - 11.30am.
Monday to Friday: 8.30am- - 4pm- Children will need to bring a healthy packed lunch. Children sit down to eat at 12pm.
Monday to Friday: 9am - 4pm- Children will need a healthy packed lunch. Children sit down for lunch at 12pm.
Monday to Friday: 9am - 1pm- Children will need a healthy packed lunch. Children sit down for lunch at 12pm.
Monday to Friday: 1pm - 4pm.
Monday to Friday: 1pm - 5pm
- Wheelchair access
- Cultural provisions
- Yes - We currently have a vast number of children attending our setting who have English as an additional language. The local community is very culturally diverse. Therefore we are familiar with being able to support our families and children and welcome them into our setting.We use words and picture sheets to help develop children's understanding of English language alongside being considerate, patient and inclusive to what each individual family and child needs. We consider using makaton with the children and the use of visual time tables and picture cards.We also like to take interest in other cultural celebrations and work closely with families to include them. We also keep different cultures in mind when selecting our resources, for example the books that we have within our setting. We have even invited parents into read stories to small groups of children, which has been great for the children and staff.
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - We work closely with parents and carers and cater to their children's dietary needs. We clearly display these needs in our kitchen area so that all staff are aware.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
Severe dietary needs
Speech and language difficulties
- Charges are at £5.60 per hour for a 2 year old and at £5.40 per hour for a 3-4 year old. Consumables are charged termly at £25. This covers costs for snacks and resources.
- Arts and crafts, CCTV, Climbing frame, Computer, Enclosed outdoor play area, Garden, Healthy eating, Kitchen, Out-door play, Outdoor play equipment, Playroom, Private changing area, Quiet area, Sensory play equipment, Sleeping area, Slide, TV, TV - DVD, Take children on outings, Vegetable patch
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 2 Year(s)
- To 5 Year(s)
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 03/12/2019 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding
- Child care