Our aim is to enhance the development of children in an environment that is: - safe, secure, stimulating, imaginative, caring, friendly and well equipped. Ensuring equal opportunities for all children and families, by highly trained/ experienced staff. We lease a playroom in a separate building within the grounds of Sebert Wood Primary School with access to a fenced area for outside play.
New Moreton Hall Pre-School
Who to contact
- Sebert Road
Bury St. Edmunds
- IP32 7EG
- Parking available
- Parking details
- Parking is available at the Community car parks a short walk away
We are situated within the grounds of Sebert Wood School
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Please contact New Moreton Hall Pre-School for vacancy information.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 08:30 - 15:20
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - This setting has level access to their premises.
- Cultural provisions
- Yes - This setting complies with all equalities legislation.
- Individual dietary needs
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - Our staff have special needs training which is ongoing plus experience.
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £3.50 Lunch Club - Per day £15.00 2 years - Per session £13.00 3 years plus - Per session
- * Fees are paid half-termly * Voluntary Registration Contribution £5.00 * Childcare Vouchers are accepted
- Arts and crafts, Climbing frame, Computer, Enclosed outdoor play area, Garden, Healthy eating, Out-door play, Outdoor play equipment, Playroom, Quiet area, Slide, Swings, TV - DVD
- School pickups
- Sebert Wood CP School (Bury St Edmunds)
- Further information about pick-ups
- Drop off at Nursery for Afternoon SessionsPick up for after school club
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 2 Year(s)
- To 5 Year(s)
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 06/06/2006 Integrated Satisfactory 26/06/2009 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 11/02/2014 Inspection (Early Years Register) Requires Improvement 21/01/2015 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Good 09/03/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Inadequate 14/06/2018 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
Please call for any information.
- Carey Hodgson
- 01284 702129
- Conditions Supported
Autistic spectrum conditions
- Child care