Aldeburgh Music Club Choir
Founded in 1952 by Benjamin Britten and Peter Pears, Aldeburgh Music Club is one of the leading choral societies in East Anglia.
The choir rehearses from September to May and gives three major concerts each year of which two are at Snape Maltings Concert Hall.
Who to contact
Where to go
Days & Times
- Tuesday 7.30 – 9.30pm September to May each year
- Time of day
- Cost Details
- Subscription £140 pa or free for under 25s
- Referral required?
- Referral and availability notes
- Age Groups
- Disabled Parking, Wheelchair Access, Adapted Toilet
- Accreditation website
- http:// www.makingmusic.org.uk
- Accreditation details
- Member of Making Music. Registered Charity No.1000990.
Aldeburgh Music Club has over 90 members who perform with professional soloists and orchestras in 3 major concerts each year. The Club always welcomes new singers. There are no auditions for membership but singers must have an acceptable tone and pitch. The choir rehearses each Tuesday evening from September to May in Aldeburgh from 7.30 to 9.30pm.
- Service users involved in planning
The Trustees are elected by the members.
More like this
Sign in to write a review