Ko-an Arts organises projects which combine film making and animation skills with learning and creativity.
Apart from an enjoyable experience, our workshops provide learning outcomes appropriate for all ages and abilities:
- New creative skills
- Encourage working in teams
- Improve communication skill
- Learn the importance of planning
- Increase confidence in own abilities
- Speaking, listening and thinking skills
Understand the language of film
All those taking part, irrespective of ability or age, are actively encouraged to participate and contribute to the day. Using a range of approaches such as developing stories, storyboarding, creating characters and sets for animation, being interviewed or role-play ensures that everyone is included.