Our drop in centre for young people offers free confidentual and non-judgemental advice, support and guidance on any issues which may effect them. We assist young people in getting back into education, training or employment. We also have various organised activites and outings throughout the year such as cooking, art and crafts, photography, computers, music and much more. No booking required.
Young People Taking Action (The CYDS Project)
Who to contact
Where to go
- Young People Taking Action (The CYDS Project)
53 High Street
- IP16 4EL
- Area served
- Venue Email
- Parking available
Days & Times
- Monday: 1.30pm - 3.30pm .Entry to Employment 3.30pm - 9.30pm Drop In (13-19 years). Wednesday: 12.00pm - 3.00pm (Young Parents). 6.00pm -9.30pm Drop In (ages 11-16). Thursday: 1.30pm - 3.30pm Entry to Employment 3.30 - 9.30pm Drop In (13-19 years)
- Referral required?
- Age Groups
- 16-25 years, Young people
- Wheelchair Access, Adapted Toilet
- Accreditation details
- Young Suffolk Quality Mark
Free drop-in youth information, activities and support service, for young people aged 11 years and over. Holiday activities for 11 to 19 year olds.
- Service users involved in planning
We have young people who sit on our Management Committee. We also run a Youth Forum in partnership with Leiston Youth Club
- Last Updated