Anglia Care Trust - Money Advice Service
Our money advice service works on 3 levels:
- Delivery of high level case work, directly supporting individuals and families with significant money advice/debt concerns
- Raising awareness of money/debt issues, it’s impact and enabling people to take positive action
- Building on the guidance given and offering mentoring support to help people embed financial learning in their own home.
To make a referral to the service, please complete the referral form that can be found on the website: https://angliacaretrust.org.uk/services/
Who to contact
Where to go
- Venues can be arranged across Suffolk
- Area served
- All Suffolk
- Venue Email
- Venue Website
- Parking available
- Parking details
- Free parking at The Square
- Restrictions to access
- None - fully DDA compliant
We provide an outreach service, as well as various clinics accross the county. We attend the Domestic Abuse service clinics as well, specialising in Money Advice for victims of abuse. Contact our admin team for more information and to see whether we can visit you at home or meet at another location.
Days & Times
- 9 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday
- Time of day
- Session Information
Varies throughout the week
- Cost Details
- A Free Service
- Referral required?
- Referral and availability notes
Sessions can be arranged either through referral or self-referral
- Age Groups
- Disabled Parking, Wheelchair Access, Lift
- Accreditation website
- Accreditation details
Registered with the Financial Conduct Authority: reference number 624365
Our Money Advice Volunteers provide continuing support to the Service User to embed learning and help them make good financial decisions in the future.
- Service users involved in planning
We hold Service User Forums to inform and help develop our Services.
More like this
Sign in to write a review