The Woodbridge Complementary Health Centre offers one-to-one Yoga sessions, which are designed specially for you. You can book a one-off session or a 4, 6 or 8 week programme. Free 15 minute consultation available at the Centre.
Boost your Yoga practice through Individual Yoga sessions with Izzy Ixer
Practising Hatha Yoga regularly is a great way to maintain your physical and mental heath. It can help you with:
- Building strength
- Back problems
- Developing flexibility
- Quietening your mind
- Improving your resilience to life’s challenges
- Keeping calm under pressure
- Returning to yoga after a break
Izzy also works with athletes to improve performance and with musicians to help with overcoming pre-concert nervousness
Sometimes we need encouragement to get into the Yoga habit and a programme of individual Yoga sessions, tailored to your development needs, gives you a firm foundation for your personal practice.
Choose from the following programmes:
The beginner package in 8 sessions
For beginners to gain an understanding of Yoga and how it can work for you
- Understand the structure of a Yoga practice
- Experience Yoga postures, breathing, relaxation and meditation and discover how they work together
- Develop a firm foundation for your Yoga practice
- Learn about the philosophy and practice of Yoga
Build a firm foundation for your Hatha Yoga practice in 6 sessions
For beginners or experienced students who are returning to Yoga
Learn a set of postures you can practise straight away
- Understand how to control your breathing and release tension
- Master some simple focussing and relaxing techniques
Develop your Hatha Yoga practice in 4 sessions
For experienced students to work on personal challenges or deepen your practice
- Improve and extend your range of posture work
- Experience more advanced breathing techniques
- Find deeper levels of focus and relaxation
- Learn more about the philosophy and practice of Yoga
You can choose weekly sessions or spread them over a period of time to suit you.
Izzy also offers occasional sessions, which will boost your own practice or supplement your regular Yoga classes. Your first session will include an in-depth review of your posture and breath work and follow-up sessions when you need them will help you to learn more and continue to improve.
Qualified with the British Wheel of Yoga, Izzy has been teaching and practising Hatha Yoga for over 30 years. Iyengar and Scaravelli, have inspired her teaching style and she has recently worked with Zoe Knott to learn about Strength in Yoga. For more information about Izzy visit www.izzyyoga.co.uk