Mental Health Acute Liaison Team - Norfolk and Suffolk
Emergency Mental Health Assessment for those who present at A&E as well as inpatients on hospital admission ward.
This service is available at the following hospitals: Ipswich Hospital, James Paget University Hospital, Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital, The Queen Elizabeth Hospital, and West Suffolk Hospital.
Interpretation and translation services can be arranged by staff, for users of this service.
Who to contact
Ipswich Hospital – 01473 712233, West Suffolk Hospital – 01284 71300, The Queen Elizabeth Hospital – 01553 613613
Where to go
- Norfolk and Suffolk hospital A & E departments
- IP4 5PD
- View IP4 5PD on a map
- Area served
- All Suffolk
- Parking available
- Disabled access - fully accessible
- Accessible toilet
- Aims to accommodate the needs of individuals
- Accessible fire evacuation process
- Non-gravel car park
- Can produce materials in alternative formats
- Induction loop available
- Attended disability training in the last two years
- Accessible lift
Days & Times
- 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Time of day
- Cost Details
- Free NHS service
- Referral required?
- Referral and availability notes
People access their local Mental Health Acute Liaison Team as patients of one of the hospitals in Suffolk or Norfolk. The hospitals A & E department will make a referral to this service on behalf of the patient.
People are not able to self-refer to this service.
- Age Groups
- 16-25 years, Children (5-11), Adults, Young people
- Disabled Parking, Wheelchair Access, Adapted Toilet, Audio Loop
More like this
Sign in to write a review