Brandon Day Centre
At the Brandon Day Centre, we support older people with enjoyable, therapeutic day care, within a safe, secure environment. The Centre provides an opportunity for customers to have fun and socialise with other people, whilst giving family carers a well-deserved break.
Located close to Brandon town centre, the Brandon Day Centre is a purpose-built facility, funded by the local community. The Centre has a spacious lounge/activity room with tea and coffee making area, dining room and fully-equipped kitchen, hairdressing salon, assisted bathroom, enclosed, garden/patio area, as well as meeting room facilities.
Whether you would like to spend a whole or half day with us, join us for lunch, or come in and enjoy a nice relaxing bath, there’s bound to be something to suit your needs.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Brandon Day Centre
- IP27 0EE
- View IP27 0EE on a map
- Area served
- Parking available
- Parking details
- Disabled parking spaces available
- Restrictions to access
- Older people, including those with physical and sensory difficulties, mental health problems and those living with dementia
Funded and maintained by the local community, the Brandon Day Centre has two fully equipped minibuses, each with a tail lift for wheelchair access, providing a free door to door transport service for those customers who need it.
Please note that free transport is available within an eight-mile radius of the Centre. For those living further afield, please contact us as we may be able to offer transport on specific days. We also have contact with local taxi companies.
Brandon Day Centre has a large meeting room, with its own access. It has a self-contained kitchen area and its own access.
If you are interested in booking the meeting room, please email us at email@example.com
Days & Times
- Monday to Friday 10.00am - 4.00pm (excluding Bank Holidays)
- Session Information
This service is currently operating four days per week (Mondays
Thursdays and Fridays)
- Referral required?
- Referral and availability notes
We accept referrals from Suffolk and Norfolk Adult Social Care teams, GPs and healthcare professionals and other agencies. You, or your carer, can also apply to the Day Centre direct.
- Age Groups
- Disabled Parking, Wheelchair Access, Adapted Toilet, Audio Loop
- Accreditation details
- Empanda is accredited for Day Care with Suffolk and Norfolk County Councils and we have residential and supported living accreditation with the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
- Service users involved in planning
More like this
Sign in to write a review