Setting is open to offer childcare places to children of key workers and for vulnerable children
At YMCA Childcare, we believe that:
- Every child deserves the best possible start to their education.
- Every child should have a safe, secure and happy environment in which they will
feel confident and ready to learn.
- Children should be supported by experienced staff, which are all committed to
providing quality nursery education and support.
- Children’s experiences and achievements should be supported and praised.
- Good communication between the nursery and parents or carers is highly
- Every child should have the opportunity to fulfil their potential.
We hope to provide this in the Nursery and in the community, by offering a safe, secure and happy environment in which children will feel confident and ready to learn.
Children are supported by highly qualified and experienced staff who are committed to providing quality education and support. We thrive on offering experiences and opportunities that challenge and excite the children in our care.
We provide full daycare, paid sessions and funded sessions for children aged 2 to 5 years. We accept funding for 2, 3 and 4 year olds including the new 30 hours funding available to working parents.
YMCA Childcare also provide a breakfast and after school club for children aged 2 to 11 years. We have a holiday club available for children aged 2 to 10 years 11 months.