Culford Pre-Preparatory School
Nursery Units of Independent Schools
Culford Pre-Prep and Nursery gives your child the best possible start to their education. Our warm, nurturing environment provides children with a safe, happy place where they can develop their confidence as they begin their learning journeys.
Owing to our small size – our classes comprise of fewer than 15 children – we really get to know the children in our care which gives Culford Pre-Prep and Nursery a wonderful sense of community. The children enjoy an extremely broad curriculum through which they can discover their interests and, through our wide range of activities, including music, sport and art, their passions too.
To aid learning and discovery we also operate a ‘Forest School’, which is not only a wonderfully enjoyable way for children to learn but has been proven to help develop team building and problem solving skills. Forest School, as with all the activities at Culford, takes place in the School’s grounds.
Who to contact
- Social Media
Find us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Please contact us for more information
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 08:00 - 15:50
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - This setting has level access to their premises.
- Cultural provisions
- Individual dietary needs
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - Mild specific learning difficulties catered for.
- Accessible parking, Adventure play area, Arts and crafts, Baby facilities, Climbing frame, Close to parks, Equipment for all ages, Forest school, Garden, Healthy eating, Kitchen, Out-door play, Outdoor play equipment, Sensory garden, Slide, Swimming pool, Swings, Take children on outings
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 1 Year(s) 0 month(s)
- To 7 Year(s) 11 month(s)
More like this
Sign in to write a review