This will be a fun filled project combining art, dance and photography finishing with an exhibition at The Seagull Theatre in Lowestoft.
Photography, art and dance for adults with additional needs
Who to contact
- Sophie Wood
Where to go
- The Cut Arts Centre
8 New Cut
- IP19 8BY
- Area served
- Saxmundham, Beccles, North Lowestoft, Oulton Broad, Halesworth, Kessingland, Southwold, Bungay, Kesgrave, Suffolk Coastal, Lowestoft, Suffolk, Waveney
- Venue Email
- Venue Website
- Parking details
- There is parking at the venue
- Restrictions to access
- The course is taking place upstairs at the theatre, so is unfortunately unsuitable for wheelchair users.
Days & Times
- We start on Thursday the 10th of July and will run every Thursday until the 28th of August
- Time of day
- Session Information
Sessions start at 10am and finish at 2pm with a break for lunch.
- Cost Details
- £12 per session or £10 if all eight sessions are booked in advance
- Referral required?
- Age Groups
- 16-25 years, Adults
- Disabled Parking
- Accreditation website
- Accreditation details
- I am a member of The Foundation for Community Dance
Sophie Wood has over ten years of experience in running creative sessions for groups in the community. She ran Cut Dance for ten years and taught dance at Belstead school for seven years.
These sessions will be fun and informal, giving participants the chance to get fit, create their own art and photography and make friends in a supportive enviroment.
- Service users involved in planning
Participants will take an active role in planning sessions and deciding on outcomes.
- Last Updated
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
This is a summer long course for adults with SEND. Support workers will attend free of charge.
I have worked in Send settings for over ten years and taught dance at Belstead school, Optua Share Day and delivered creative projects for Suffolk Artlink.
- Sophie Wood
- 01986 782552
- Conditions Supported
Autistic spectrum conditions