What do I need to know?
Enjoying a positive pregnancy, preparing for your confident birth and cutting through the overwhelm that can come from all the confusing advice out there as you find your way with your little one is what all new mums hope for. In the safety of your Daisy community you can positively impact your whole 1001 day journey of continuous perinatal support to confident motherhood.
Who are classes for?
Daisy classes, workshops and group sessions are primarily for expectant and postnatal mums. In the case of our workshops (Active Birth, Parent, Newborn or Infant Feeding) the birth companion or co-parent is welcomed, and dads or co-parent/carer’s are welcome to attend Wrigglers or Cruisers classes in place of mum, should that be more practical.
What does the Daisy Foundation offer?
A selection of classes, workshops and group sessions that meet the needs of expectant mums and new parents from early pregnancy right through to toddlerhood – a continuous perinatal support that helps you to achieve a positive pregnancy, confident birth and an informed and supported journey to confident motherhood.
What makes Daisy so different?
Daisy has a unique set of values that shapes our whole service to you. These are our set of beliefs or truths that are at the heart of every single thing that we do. These are the core foundations that drive our purpose, the reasons we do what we do and the exact things that we place at the centre of every aspect of our content, support, community and connections. What does the Daisy Foundation believe in?
- Motherhood is raw
- Motherhood is an ever-changing journey
- Women deserve the freedom and flexibility to navigate their own journey with unconditional support and evidence based education
- Mothers need space to grow in to their own role
- An absence of continuous perinatal support affects the emotional and physical wellbeing of women and children
- Well-supported women become confident, authentic mothers who create secure children
- Well-supported women and authentic mothers have the potential to create a positive ripple effect for our future generations