Clopton Village Hall
Clopton Village Hall is an excellent venue for many activities. The hall is large, light and airy with doors leading directly from the main hall to outside grass area. The hall has a wooden floor suitable for dancing, a stage, a separate bar room (unstocked, unlicensed) and fully furnished kitchen.
Kitchen facilities, crockery, cutlery, table and chair hire are included in the hire fee.
There are separate male, female and disabled toilet facilities.
The hall is accessed from the car park by a gentle ramp and there are further, portable ramps for doorways.
There is easy access from the main road and free parking.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Clopton Village Hall
- IP13 6QN
- View IP13 6QN on a map
- Area served
- Venue Email
- Venue Website
- Parking available
- Parking details
- Private, off-road, parking for up to 30 cars. Further parking on road available.
Days & Times
- Hall can be booked most days and times subject to other bookings.
- Cost Details
- Hire fees: Weekdays (9am to 5pm) - £15 per hour Weekends and evenings (after 5pm) - £20 per hour Small discount for regular bookings (minimum of 6)
- Referral required?
- Age Groups
- Pre-school, Children (5-11), Adults
- Wheelchair Access, Adapted Toilet, Audio Loop
More like this
Sign in to write a review