Suffolk Music Therapy Services is the main provider for high quality music therapy in Suffolk and Essex. We work with children and adults across the county in carehomes. mainstream schools, residential settings, hospices, community projects, special needs schools and other settings.
Suffolk Music Therapy Services
Who to contact
- Ray Travasso
- Senior Music Therapist
Where to go
- Suffolk Music Therapy Services
62 Bristol Road
- IP4 4LP
- Area served
- Haverhill, Ipswich, Hadleigh, Halesworth, Kessingland, Lakenheath, Ixworth, Kesgrave, Lowestoft, Mid Suffolk, East Suffolk, Lavenham, Leiston, Newmarket, North Ipswich, Mildenhall, Needham Market, Beccles, Saxmundham, Brandon, South Ipswich, Aldeburgh, North Lowestoft, Oulton Broad, Babergh, Capel St Mary, Stowmarket, Stradbroke, Clare, Southwold, Bungay, Bury St Edmunds, Elmswell, Eye, Thurston, Debenham, Sudbury, East Ipswich, Suffolk, Framlingham, Wickham Market, Woodbridge, Glemsford, Felixstowe, West Suffolk
- Restrictions to access
- Children and adults with additional or special needs.
Days & Times
- Please contact us for details.
- Cost Details
- Please contact us for more information.
- Age Groups
- Pre-school, 16-25 years, Children (5-11), Adults, Young people
- Accreditation website
- Accreditation details
- British Association for Music Therapy
The service is for children and adults. To find out more about music therapy and how it may be of benefit please contact the Senior Music Therapist, Ray Travasso.
- Service users involved in planning
- Last Updated