At Nacton and Bucklesham Under 5’s we recognise the importance of delivering the whole child, not just their intellect, but also their emotional, social, creative and physical needs. We recognise that children learn most effectively when they feel secure and relaxed. In our secure and happy environment we aim to present challenging new experiences whilst at the same time satisfying their need for repetition and routines. Our well equipped learning environment is designed to maximise your child’s opportunities for learning and discovery. We carefully plan activities and play situations so the children can benefit from supervised on-to-one, and free play opportunities. In addition to this we take advantage of the surrounding country side and play an active part in the local community by going for walks in the woods and the village.
Nacton and Bucklesham Under Five's
Who to contact
- Holly Nelli
The Village Hall
- IP10 0EU
- Venue Notes
75a bus, Ipswich via Nacton.
- Charity Commissioning Number
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- 30 Hours Partner Summary
- In conjunction with other settings.
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Please contact Nacton and Bucklesham Under Five's for vacancy information.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 9.15am - 12.15pm
Tuesday: 12.15pm - 3.15pm
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - This setting has level access to their premises.
- Cultural provisions
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - Notes taken, snack and any cooking activities take special diets into consideration. Staff are allergy aware.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - Special needs policy, Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator. Staff trained in managing Ashtma and Epipen usage.
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
Speech and language difficulties
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £15.00 2 years - Per session
- Accessible parking, Arts and crafts, Close to parks, Enclosed outdoor play area, Equipment for all ages, Garden, Healthy eating, Kitchen, Out-door play, Outdoor play equipment, Quiet area, Slide, Take children on outings, Vegetable patch
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 2 Year(s) 0 month(s)
- To 5 Year(s) 0 month(s)
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 08/05/2007 Integrated Good 30/11/2010 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding 18/06/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Requires Improvement 04/02/2016 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Good 20/03/2019 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
At Nacton and Bucklesham Under 5's we adhere to the SEND Code of Practice 2014, this is reflected in our policies and procedures which are available to all parents when requested.
We have one SENCO who is up to date with all current SEN practices. She works with the members of staff by providing support and advising them of the SEND Code of Practice. In addition to this all staff are Makaton trained.
- Sue Winder
- 01473 659809
- Conditions Supported
Autistic spectrum conditions
- Child care