Water activities for people who are disabled or disadvantaged.
Nancy Oldfield Trust
Who to contact
- Caryl Wright
- 01692 630572
Where to go
- Nancy Oldfield Trust
- NR12 8BJ
- Area served
- Parking available
Days & Times
- Mondays to Fridays. Weekends and Bank Holidays by arrangement
- Time of day
- Session Information
Normally half a day
10.30 - 1pm or 1.30 -4pm
- Cost Details
- Day Visitors - £11 per person per half day, minimum £22. Designated carers free Residential visitors - November - March £24 per person per day; April - October £34 per person per day. Boating activities during your stay are included in this cost.
- Referral required?
- Referral and availability notes
Please ring if you are interested in a booking. No referral is necessary, and boat trips are available most days.
We have a Bursary Fund available for people on low incomes. Please ask if you would like to access it.
- Age Groups
- Pre-school, Children (5-11), Adults, Young people
- Disabled Parking, Wheelchair Access, Lift, Adapted Toilet
- Accreditation details
- Royal Yachting Association / AALA
Enjoy a great day out with a difference in the company of our qualified skippers and instructors. Experience the fun and exhilaration of sail boats; even take on the challenge of learning to sail in one of our specially chosen keel boats; or try canoeing. Observe nature close at hand from one of our skippered motor cruisers. Look out for otters, kingfishers or marsh harriers, and listen for the boom of the bittern! If you'd prefer, simply sit quietly fishing from the tranquil decking of our 'Ark' on Barton Broad. If you want more than a single day out, groups can stay with us in our comfortable adapted and fully equipped self catering bungalow for up to 10 people, which can be booked for overnight, weekend or week long stays. We have a bursary fund which can be used to supplement the cost of boat trips for people on low incomes.
- Service users involved in planning
Every trip is tailored to the needs of the participants
- Last Updated