Exam Access Arrangements
Educational assessments for Dyslexia , Dyspraxia.
Creation, delivery and assessment of bespoke learning programmes for those with SpLDs as well as excluded students and students unable to attend mainstream education due to social and emotional difficulties
Who to contact
- Lisa Fieldsend
- Owner /educator
- IP12 3LD
I have been teaching and running schools for over 20 years. My specialism is literacy, however I have also have an excellent working knowledge of social sciences, nursing and business studies. I work with both children and adults who find it difficult to access mainstream education and teaching methods. I also support students at University level through Student Finance England. I am passionate about inspiring people to reach their own personal goals.
I can offer one to one tuition for excluded students and those unable to access education for health related reasons.
I offer catch up and revision tuition to all ages.
Where to go
- Area served
- Haverhill, Ipswich, Hadleigh, Halesworth, Kessingland, Ixworth, Kesgrave, Mid Suffolk, East Suffolk, Leiston, Needham Market, Beccles, Saxmundham, Aldeburgh, Capel St Mary, Stowmarket, Southwold, Bungay, Bury St Edmunds, Elmswell, Eye, Debenham, Framlingham, Wickham Market, Woodbridge, Glemsford, Felixstowe
I do not teach from home at present.
However I am happy to work within a 30 mile radius of Woodbridge, Suffolk
Days & Times
- Session Information
I can offer sessions Monday to Friday.
- Cost Details
- Costs will vary depending on service required.
- Age Groups
- 16-25 years, Children (5-11), Adults, Young people
- Service users involved in planning
- School Type
- PRUSpecialSecondaryMiddlePost-16 ProvisionPrimary
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
I am a qualified SpLD assessor and teacher with over 25 years experience. I have excellent knowledge of child / adult psychology as well as SpLDs. I can teach a range of subjects to degree level.
- Conditions Supported
Mental health conditions
More like this
Sign in to write a review