Acorn2Oak Pre-School are members of the Early Years Development Childcare Plan, we are also members of the Pre-School Learning Alliance. We are a registered charity and are run by a voluntary parent/carer committee. We are open Monday - Friday daily with a lunch club. We also have fully-trained staff (including additional support assistants), at all times. Acorn2Oak aims to provide a happy, safe and stimulating environment, incorporating an excellent learning programme for children aged 2 to 5 years old.
Coronavirus information: For Local advice and vaccination centres in Suffolk
Acorn2Oak Pre-School - Ipswich
Who to contact
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Please contact Acorn to Oak pre-school for vacancy information.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 08:00 - 16.00
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - This setting has level access to their premises.
- Cultural provisions
- Yes - We are very excited to learn and celebrate all the different cultures, incorporating festivals, food and beliefs.
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - We have an allergies/dietary list updated each term, we have a no nut policy in the preschool at all times.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - SENDCO trained staff are employed at our setting, we also employ additional support staff.
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
Speech and language difficulties
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £5.00 Per hour
- Siblings attending together.
- Adventure play area, Arts and crafts, CCTV, Climbing frame, Close to parks, Computer, Enclosed outdoor play area, Equipment for all ages, Garden, Healthy eating, Kitchen, Out-door play, Outdoor play equipment, Pet birds, Pet fish, Pet small mammals, Pets, Playroom, Private changing area, Quiet area, Sensory garden, Sensory play equipment, Sleeping area, Slide, Take children on outings, Trampoline, Vegetable patch
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 2 Year(s)
- To 4 Year(s)
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 19/09/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 15/06/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 14/06/2019 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Jade Robinson
- 01473 748333
- Conditions Supported
Autistic spectrum conditions
Mental health conditions
- Child care