Acorn2Oak Pre-School are members of the Early Years Development Childcare Plan, we are also members of the Pre-School Learning Alliance. We are a registered charity and are run by a committee. We are open Monday - Friday daily with a lunch club. We also have fully-trained staff (including additional support assistants), at all times. Acorn2Oak aims to provide a happy, safe and stimulating environment, incorporating an excellent learning programme for children aged 2 to 5 years old.
Acorn2Oak Pre-School - Ipswich
Who to contact
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Please contact Acorn to Oak pre-school for vacancy information.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 08:00 - 16.00
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - This setting has level access to their premises.
- Cultural provisions
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - We have an allergies/dietary list updated each term.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - SENCo trained staff are employed at our setting.
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
Speech and language difficulties
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £4.60 Per hour
- Siblings attending together.
- Adventure play area, Arts and crafts, CCTV, Climbing frame, Close to parks, Computer, Enclosed outdoor play area, Equipment for all ages, Garden, Healthy eating, Kitchen, Out-door play, Outdoor play equipment, Pet birds, Pet fish, Pets, Playroom, Private changing area, Quiet area, Sensory garden, Sensory play equipment, Sleeping area, Slide, Take children on outings
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 2 Year(s)
- To 4 Year(s)
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 19/09/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 15/06/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 14/06/2019 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Jade Robinson
- 01473 748333
- Conditions Supported
Autistic spectrum conditions
Mental health conditions
- Child care