We support children by using the EYFS framework. Our planning is based around your child’s individual development and interests. We have a key person system in place and offer an open morning before your child starts. We have 3 main areas consisting of a garden area, a room for quieter play and a large room for messy play. We have a free flow environment with access to the outside for most of the session, including a rolling snack. We use Tapestry, an online learning journey to record your child's progress and development, which allows you access to your child's learning while at home. We have strong parent partnership and work closely with all our families.
Noah's Ark Pre-School
Who to contact
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- We are currently looking for a pre-school team manager, more details can be found on our website.
Days & times
Monday: 08.30 - 15:00
Tuesday: 08.30 - 15:00
Wednesday: 08.30 - 15:00
Thursday: 08.30 - 15:00
Friday: 08.30 - 15:00
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - This setting has level access to their premises.
- Cultural provisions
- Yes - This setting complies with all equalities regulations.
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - Dietary information is obtained from parents/carers, which is adhered to in any snacks provided. We provide a food diary for children with additional requirements.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - We have recent experience of a range of special needs.
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder)
ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
Severe dietary needs
Social development impairment
Speech and language difficulties
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £3.50 Per hour £10.50 Per session £21.00 Per day £105.00 Per week
- Accessible parking, Arts and crafts, Computer, Enclosed outdoor play area, Equipment for all ages, Games consoles, Garden, Healthy eating, Kitchen, Out-door play, Outdoor play equipment, Pets, Playroom, Private changing area, Quiet area, Sensory play equipment, Sleeping area, Slide, Soft play area, Take children on outings, Vegetable patch
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 2 Year(s) 0 month(s)
- To 4 Year(s)
We also offer an earlybird drop off from 8.30am to allow parents to get to work for 9am. We have many years of experience of working with children who have additional needs and the staff have received good Asthma and Allergy training, including Epi pen training.
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 16/01/2006 Integrated Satisfactory 07/09/2006 Integrated Good 08/10/2009 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 18/03/2013 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 21/02/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
We have a dedicated SEN officer and a deputy who work together to ensure all our SEN children are well looked after. We also have updates for all staff on SEN children at our monthly staff meetings.
- Dinah Stott
- 01473 721252
- Conditions Supported
Autistic spectrum conditions
Mental health conditions
- Child care