We provide an exercise on referral scheme for Forest Heath and the surrounding areas in Mildenhall, Brandon and Newmarket..
Suffolk Advice and Support Service helpline: 0800 068 3131 for free financial advice or support.
Home, But Not Alone emergency helpline: 0800 876 6926 for urgent help
Active Living - Exercise on Referral Scheme
Who to contact
- Kim Parr
- Active for Life Senior
Where to go
- Active 4 Life - Exercise on Referral Scheme
Newmarket Leisure Centre
- CB8 0EA
- Area served
- Brandon, Newmarket, Mildenhall
- Public transport buses
- Restrictions to access
- Only available to those referred to our scheme by a G.P. or other medical professional
Days & Times
- Please contact us for details.
- Age Groups
- Adults, Young people
- Disabled Parking, Wheelchair Access, Low vision resources, Stair Lift, Lift, Telephone Typewriter, Adapted Toilet, Audio Loop
- Accreditation website
- Accreditation details
- Register of Exercise Professionals of the United Kingdom (REPs) Inclusive Fitness Initiative (IFI)
Those who have been referred are required to attend an assessment and induction, Assessment cost: Standard: £16.80, Discount 2: £11.80, D Cost per session: Standard: £5.15 Discount: £4.15, Assessment to be booked at venue.
- Last Updated