Over the years as well as worship, weddings, baptisms and funerals, the church and its adjoining rooms have been a centre for active church groups, an Ofsted inspected Play Group, the Food Bank, flower festivals, orchestral and choral concerts, exhibitions, community projects and a home for other clubs and societies and over forty five years on, it’s still used seven days a week, serving people of all ages. You would be very welcome to join us, either at one of our regular events, at our services or perhaps over a tea, coffee or cake at our Community Cafe on a Monday morning.
Trinity Methodist Church, Lowestoft
Who to contact
Where to go
- Trinity Methodist Church
- NR32 1HU
- Area served
- Parking available
- Parking details
- We have a large car park which we voluntarily share with the adjacent GP surgery and Pharmacy. There are three disabled parking bays.
- Restrictions to access
- The site is suitable for weelchair access.
The venue is used by organisations such as: blood donors, local groups and organisations, concerts, meetings and events. It has toilet and kitchen facilities. It has its own parking available to visitors and users of the church. It can comfortably hold upto 200 people in the main semi circular amphitheatre style worship space/main hall. Details of how to enquire about booking can be found on the church website.
Days & Times
- Sunday service at 10.45am. Monday Community Cafe 9am - 12 pm. Other activities as advertised.
- Age Groups
- Pre-school, Children (5-11), Adults, Young people
- Disabled Parking, Wheelchair Access, Braille Resources, Adapted Toilet, Audio Loop
Entrance to car park from Park Road. The best code to use for SATNAV purposes is NR32 4HU
- Last Updated
- Methodist Church