I am a childminder and work with an assistant from my home which is in the center of Ipswich. I am an accredited childminder with 8 years of experience in preschools and nurseries, offering government funding at my setting. I am qualified with a BA (Hons) in Early Learning at Suffolk University. I frequently aim to develop my CPD, by doing online training and attending courses. My first aid, safeguarding, and food hygiene are all up to date. I am completing a NCFE CACHE Level 3 Award for SENCO. I use the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum to provide learning through play experiences and record the children’s achievements in their personal learning journeys (online Kinderly), these documents how your child is growing and developing in their preschool years prior to entry into full-time school. I use the information provided by the parents to offer play-based learning that is of interest to the children in my care, whilst introducing other ideas alongside. During their time with me, the children will do lots of lovely activities ranging from crafts to cooking and growing. We will attend local toddler groups, as well as using other local facilities such as parks and libraries, as further afield such as the beach and farms. Children who attend before and after school are able to play with a wide selection of toys, take part in crafts, let off steam in the garden, or relax with books, these children can also be catered for in the school holidays with days tailored as much as possible to their likes and interests. My setting encompasses the joy of being able to provide a homely experience whilst caring for children aged 0-12. I welcome input from parents and carers as this enables me to provide a high level of care expected from childminders. It also helps me to get to know your child and families and how to best work in partnership with you.
Coronavirus information: For local information/advice and Testing and Vaccination Centres in Suffolk
Who to contact
- Eunice Correia
- IP4 1NY
- Parking available
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- weekends till the 6th of September, from the 7th of September full time.
Days & times
Monday to Sunday: 04:00 - 22:00
- Cultural provisions
- Yes - All religious & cultural provisions catered for.
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - Able to cater for special dietary requirements.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder)
ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
Severe dietary needs
Speech and language difficulties
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £4.50 Per hour £5.00 Before School Session (per day) £9.00 After School Session until 5pm £13.50 After School Session until 6pm £18.00 2 years - Per session
- If 2 or more children from the same family the cost is 4.00 per child/per hour. 4 hours minimum session for children not in full-time education.
- Arts and crafts, Baby facilities, Close to parks, Computer, Enclosed outdoor play area, Equipment for all ages, Forest school, Games consoles, Garden, Healthy eating, Kitchen, Out-door play, Outdoor play equipment, Pet birds, Pet dogs, Private changing area, Quiet area, Sensory garden, Sensory play equipment, Sensory room, Sleeping area, Take children on outings, Vegetable patch, Village walks
- School pickups
St Helen's Primary School (Ipswich)
St Mary's Catholic Primary School (Ipswich)
Sidegate Primary School (Ipswich)
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 0 Year(s)
- To 12 Year(s)
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 17/08/2021 Inspection (Early Years Register) Inadequate
- Conditions Supported
Autistic spectrum conditions