Stoke College Nursery is set in a rural location. Although we are part of Stoke College Independent School we also feed into the local primary schools in Suffolk and Essex. The two full time members of staff have worked together at the Nursery for over 13 years. Our part time member of staff has been with us for over 2 years. This ensures continuity of care for all children. We offer flexible sessional care. Some children attend for 2 mornings a week others attend full time.
Coronavirus information: For local information/advice and Testing and Vaccination Centres in Suffolk
Stoke College Nursery School
Who to contact
- Stoke College
Stoke by Clare
- CO10 8JE
- Parking available
Buses run regularly between Sudbury and Haverhill.
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Stoke College Nursery have availability at all PM sessions and Friday AM sessions for children aged 3 and 4.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 08:30 - 16:00
- Further information
- Lunch Club
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - This setting has level access to their premises.
- Cultural provisions
- Yes - Planning of the curriculum includes topics and activities to promote an awareness of other cultures, religions and backgrounds. Displays reflect a positive image towards the world in which we live.
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - Children bring a lunch box in from home for lunch time sessions. However dietary needs are met at all times with regards to cookery and snack times. This is discussed before the child begins Nursery.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - Our Nursery has a designated Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator. Training is updated regularly. We also work closely with the Suffolk County Council Area Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator.
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
Speech and language difficulties
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £4.00 Lunch Club - Per day £14.50 Per session
- Early Years grant funding available for 5 sessions per week.
- Climbing frame, Computer, Equipment for all ages, Out-door play, Pets, Playroom, Sensory play equipment, Slide, Soft play area, Swings, TV - DVD
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 2 Year(s) 11 month(s)
- To 5 Year(s) 0 month(s)
- Age Groups
- Last Updated
- Child care