Worlingworth Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School
Our school motto is: Cherish All, Achieve Together, and this encompasses all that we do at the school. We expect high standards of behaviour from the pupils; and the staff are determined to provide high quality teaching and learning opportunities.
We are a Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School and are part of the Diocese of St. Edmundsbury.
We are very proud of our village school, being housed in a beautiful old building in a quiet location, with attractive surroundings. We very much see ourselves as an integral part of the local community and seek to maximise opportunities for community links. We are a feeder school to Stradbroke High School.
Also has a maintained nursery school/class for 3-5 year olds. this runs for 30 hours per week during term time.
Who to contact
- Additional Website
Suffolk County Council website
Where to go
- IP13 7HX
- View IP13 7HX on a map
- Area served
- East Suffolk, Woodbridge
Days & Times
- Monday to Friday Term Time only
- Time of day
- Cost Details
- In addition to 15 hours free childcare, extras sessions can be booked at £13.50 per session, or a lunch club from 12.00 - 1.00pm for £4.50
- Age Groups
- Pre-school, Children (5-11)
- Adapted Toilet
- School Transport assistance
- Find out more about home to school transport
- School Type
- School Status
- LA Maintained
- View the latest Ofsted Inspection Report
- DfE Number
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Other information
- Please contact for more information
- Wheelchair access
- Cultural provisions
- Individual dietary needs
- Arts and crafts, Computer, Enclosed outdoor play area, Equipment for all ages, Garden, Healthy eating
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 24/02/2016 School Outstanding 11/06/2019 School Outstanding
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
We are a small primary school catering for children aged 3- 11 years. We support all our pupils to achieve their full potential while providing specific support to pupils with identified SEND.
- Mrs Victoria Gascoyne-Cecil, Headteacher
- 01728 628397
- Conditions Supported
Autistic spectrum conditions
More like this
Sign in to write a review