National charity offering support and information regarding Down's Syndrome and associated heart problems
Down's Heart Group
Who to contact
Where to go
- National charity
- Area served
- Haverhill, Ipswich, Hadleigh, Halesworth, Kessingland, Lakenheath, Ixworth, Kesgrave, Lowestoft, Mid Suffolk, Lavenham, Leiston, Newmarket, North Ipswich, Mildenhall, Needham Market, Beccles, Saxmundham, Brandon, South Ipswich, Aldeburgh, North Lowestoft, Oulton Broad, Babergh, Capel St Mary, Stowmarket, Stradbroke, Clare, Southwold, Bungay, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk Coastal, Elmswell, Eye, Thurston, Debenham, Sudbury, East Ipswich, Suffolk, Framlingham, Wickham Market, Woodbridge, Glemsford, Felixstowe, Waveney, West Suffolk, West Ipswich
Days & Times
- Manned by volunteers - please email or call and if available someone will respond immediately. If not leave your name and contact details and we will get back to you as soon as possible,
- Referral required?
- Age Groups
- Pre-school, 16-25 years, Children (5-11), Adults, Young people
FREE membership, FREE info and advice. telephone and email support offered as well as face to face when geography allows.
- Service users involved in planning
- Last Updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
We provide a national support and information service by phone, email and social media.
It is FREE and referral can be via a professional or direct self referral.
- Conditions Supported
- Down's syndrome