Driving Miss Daisy Newmarket - a community companion driving service
We offer you independence and peace of mind
We're a trusted service offering much more than transportation. We collect you, drive you to and from your destination and provide personal assistance as you require. We're family when family can't be there. We really care about making every journey a pleasure and all our companions are safety checked, licensed and first aid accredited for peace of mind. We have a wheelchair available vehicle and so can carry those confined to a wheelchair in comfort and safety.
Driving Miss Daisy will help with :
- Trips to the Doctor, Physio,Podiatrist, Hairdresser etc.
- Organising and accompanying on outings- Perhaps to a Cafe, the theatre or museum. Small groups of friends welcome!
- Shopping assistance as needed, for groceries, clothes, gifts etc.
- Clients with special needs.
- Delivering children safely to/from school and activities.
- Taking pets to the vets.
- Hospital visits including accompanying you to the waiting room, if required.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Area served
- Age Groups
More like this
Sign in to write a review