All our staff are dedicated to children’s learning through play. We cover all areas of learning in a welcoming environment. All our activities are fun and varied and cover all kinds of themes. We have free play/children’s choice 9-11.45 then we tidy up to have circle time till 12.00pm, some leave others stay until 1.00pm and have lunch. We sing, do stories and various games until home time. Our facilities also include ride on toys, arts and craft, cooking, small world play and role play as well as numeracy and graphics skills. A snack is available throughout the session. Children’s independence is encouraged with all we do at Trinity.
Trinity Methodist Playgroup
Who to contact
- Lisa Farrow
Trinity Methodist Church
- NR32 4HU
- Trinity Playgroup
- NR32 4HU
- Venue Email
- Parking available
- Parking details
- Large car park on site
Yarmouth Road area close to playgroup. There is a bus stop round the corner.
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Please contact Trinity Methodist Playgroup for vacancy information. We are in the process of contacting those on the waiting list ready for a September start.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 09:00 - 13:00
Wednesday: 9.00 - 12.00
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - This setting has level access to their premises.
- Cultural provisions
- Yes - We aim to cover all cultural needs as they arise within the group. We currently provide vegetarian snack and cooking activities for our families of particular faiths.
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - We ensure that all cultures are respected and food requirements adhered to.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator (SenCo) is in the setting and has close links with other support staff and agencies.
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
Speech and language difficulties
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £10 Per session £3.50 Lunch Club - Per day
- We ask for a voluntary donation towards snack and cooking ingredients each term. We suggest £5 for a term (14 weeks aprox)
- Accessible parking, Arts and crafts, Baby facilities, Climbing frame, Close to parks, Computer, Enclosed outdoor play area, Garden, Out-door play, Outdoor play equipment, Playroom, Slide, Take children on outings
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 2 Year(s)
- To 4 Year(s)
We can cater for various additional needs. In the past we have supported epilepsy, visually imparied, hearing impaired, delayed mobility, cerebal palsy and Autistic Spectrum needs amongst others.
Our previous cultural backgrounds include Hungarian, Chinese, African, Pakistani, Serbian, Albanian, Thai and Portuguese.
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 08/02/2007 Integrated Good 28/11/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 23/03/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 10/10/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
We offer access via ramped front entrance for wheelchair access. We have a diabled toilet facility on site. There is a SENcO on site everyday who liases with local area support staff. We offer Dual-Placement opportunities for children to access specialized centres for their needs.
- Lisa Farrow
- 01502 531562
- Conditions Supported
Autistic spectrum conditions
Mental health conditions
- Child care